What is the Strategiq Mastermind Community?
Good question! We’ve invested a great deal of time, effort and resources into building a platform for a Mastermind that really delivers results. Although we are always testing, measuring and refining, our unique platform is creating value, delivering results and transforming businesses.
What we have created is:
- A unique group of highly motivated, like-minded entrepreneurs and business owners who meet regularly to share strategies, offer advice and reveal what’s working (and what’s not working) in their businesses right now
- An opportunity to nurture business relationships, partnerships and joint ventures which increase the level of success and lifestyle for you, and for the other mastermind members
- A support group of entrepreneurs, business owners and marketing professionals who each intimately understand the struggles, challenges and rewards of building a lasting enterprise, where no brother or sister is ever left behind.
- A much needed peer accountability group that holds each of its members accountable for working to their highest standards and achieving their highest success
- An opportunity to invest time working “on” your business in a facilitated, results focussed environment, surrounded by a supportive group of entrepreneurs and business owners, who empathise with your challenges and help you to celebrate your wins
Who is this for?
Your investment in the StrategiQ Mastermind Community is a great step in the right direction for you and your business, but it’s only part of the equation. To get results you will need a clear focus on business growth, be willing to take action, execute, and be mentally prepared for change.
If you are a business owner or entrepreneur, you should apply for the StrategiQ Mastermind Community if you:
- Are highly motivated to grow and transform your business
- Have the skills to deliver an exceptional experience for your clients
- Have an ethical product or service
- Genuinely care about providing great outcomes for your clients
- Are open minded and prepared for transformative change
- Are willing to take action and implement
- Are able to consistently deliver on promises you make, and expectations you set
- Are prepared to contribute, share your deepest business challenges, and greatest successes
Who is this not for?
The fact is that many people will not be suitable for the StrategiQ Mastermind Community, and that’s okay. For our existing members to continue to get the most out of the Masterminding process, we need to ensure that new members are a right fit.
The StrategiQ Mastermind Community is not for you if you:
- Are looking for a short-term solution for your business challenges
- Are unable to commit to a minimum of 6 months
- Have a business with unethical practices
- Already know everything you need to know about business
- Intend to pitch your product or service within the community
What to expect
Masterminding is an extremely powerful way of solving challenges, exploring opportunities, and sharing valuable ideas to take your business to the next level.
Our Mastermind Community is made up of business people from a variety of backgrounds who all have one thing in common: a desire to get their business working better, and create more freedom.
Mastermind groups normally meet monthly, with multiple session times to choose from each month, and each session capped to a maximum of 10 members. Each member has 15 minutes in the ‘hot seat’, describing a business challenge or opportunity. The group will then engage in focused masterminding and idea generation for that member.
Full details of how the sessions operate and how to get the most from each session will be sent to you once your Mastermind application is approved.
Connecting with other members of the community outside of the Mastermind sessions is encouraged and is a valuable bi-product of your membership.
You will also have a scheduled weekly group call with Terence, and be able to contact him directly through the community.
Have a question?
For more specific information about how the StrategiQ Mastermind Community could benefit your business.
Get in touch or call 0412 114 514.
Everything you need for business success
- In-person or virtual, facilitated mastermind sessions each month.
- Weekly calls to keep you on track, accountable and getting results
- A facilitator with real-world business experience and success
- Make lasting connections with like-minded business owners and entrepreneurs
- Cross-pollinate ideas from other industries
- Get help with specific challenges and opportunities
- Access to live presentations and video recordings
- Access to the Mastermind community
- Email support
Strategiq Money Back Guarantee
Apply to join today, and once your application is accepted… Attend a mastermind session… Attend the weekly calls… Start generating results… And if by the end of 35 days you decide it’s not for you, let us know and you’ll receive a full refund. No questions asked!
Essentially you get everything for free if you’re not happy for any reason.
Do have I have to attend a minimum number of sessions?
Will there be competitors to my industry in the group?
Where are the sessions located?
Can I attend online rather than in person?
Can I have one on one support as well as Mastermind sessions?
What if I need extra support in between sessions?
What if my challenge requires specialist expertise?
What happens if I join and then discover that Masterminding is not for me?
Went to a presentation Terence had on the 21/2/18 about how to achieve more, work less. Creating a business and lifestyle you love! In his presentation he talked about a 5 step framework to help you get anything done faster and more effectively...
Terence has helped me grow my business by focusing on one thing at a time. From generating sales and managing my team to setting clear goals and executing on a daily basis. Would highly recommend you call Terence and listen to his coaching skills...
Terence has helped me to get a weekly (and daily) routine that’s making me much more effective in getting things done. He’s also helped incredibly with my mindset about growth, and realising what my potential is in business and personally...
Finally a Business Coaching method I like. Plenty of “professional coaches” out there all repeating each other, but the Mastermind Class was something different. Being able to input knowledge that I have and also learn from others in business, throw in a little guidance from Terence and it was the best 2 hours of business coaching I have had in years...
Terence is a business coach with a realistic approach. I have attended both his Seminars, and his mastermind sessions and was impressed with both. His seminars consisted of practical approaches to being a more efficient worker. His Mastermind Sessions gave valuable input to very business specific issues...
I participated in one of Terence’s Mastermind sessions looking for help with growing my business. I thought I knew what I need to do but required assistance implementing, however, Terence got me thinking differently about growth, and what I thought the path to achieving it was. Thanks for the head check Terence!
Terence has a very uncommon trait for a business coach - he has common sense and practical approach in implementing positive changes in your business. Less complicated words and more action.
Terence has a strategic approach to business coaching that is both practical and extremely helpful. He willingly shares his knowledge and experience which is vast, and as a facilitator of Masterminds, he’s the best. Two hours with like-minded people very well spent!!
Great business acumen and a highly valuable perspective is provided by Terrence whom has the ability to examine, diagnose and prescribe solutions for an organisation to orient for growth.
Terence really does know his stuff when it comes to business, leadership and time management. A great mentor.
Finally, a practical business coach you can understand!
Group “Mastermind” sessions each month are very affordable and worthwhile.